Nyveld Networks Services
Integrated Technology Project Manager
At Nyveld Networks, we believe that the role of an effective project manager is crucial to the outcome of any successful project. Our project managers are certified by BICSI (Building Industry Consulting Services International) as Registered Telecommunications Project Managers (RTPM).
As a leader and/or active part of the project team, our project managers oversee and coordinate the interaction between construction management, architects, designers, engineers, the end user, and the integration team during the development and construction of any integrated technology infrastructure project.
Our project managers are proficient and effective, with a deep understanding of the technology industry, personnel management, and project management in general.
Information Technology Consulting
As part of our wealth of experience and solutions, Nyveld Networks provides a full range of information technology consulting services to our clients. We partner with an extensive list of IT experts, enabling us the capability to fully understand the complex technology involved with many organizations.
Some of our Information Technology Consulting services include
- Review of Business Processes, Systems, and Applications
- Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP)
- Unified Communications
- Network Administration
- Network Architecture
- Cloud Migration
- Contract Management
- Infrastructure Studies
- Transitional Roadmaps
- Vendor Contract Analysis
- IT Security
- IT Master Planning
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- IT Project Management
Computer Aided Design (CAD)
Nyveld Networks provides Computer Aided Design (CAD) services to aid in providing detailed illustrations of telecommunications infrastructure where required. With the use of CAD, we are able to effectively illustrate every form of a telecommunications design in full detail.
Some of our Computer Aided Design (CAD) services include:
- Creation of complete drawing packages in various formats, including the use of AutoCAD and Building Information Modeling (BIM) software
- Creation of construction drawings to be implemented and integrated into new construction drawing packages issued by a project team
- Revision of existing drawings provided by clients to document changes or new items proposed
- Detailed design drawings of telecommunications rooms, with associated equipment layouts and elevations
- Workstation floor plans
- Riser and associated backbone cabling and pathway diagrams
- Horizontal cabling and pathway diagrams
- Outside plant (OSP) cabling and pathway diagrams
- Creation and revision of “as built” record drawings upon project completion
Businesses, owners, and property managers are increasingly required to provision and maintain telecommunications infrastructure within their buildings, places of residence, and workplaces.
Nyveld Networks` experienced team assists our clients with identifying the existing telecommunications infrastructure that may be of significant concern, bringing a valuable perspective on items that may have been unknown in the past.
Some of our infrastructure audit services include:
- Existing cable plant audits and surveys
- Abandoned cabling identification, development of recommendations and procedures for removal
- Pathway audits and surveys, development of recommendations and procedures for fire stopping and sealant to ensure compliance with building and fire codes
- Telecommunication room audits and surveys, development of recommendations and procedures for the management of telecommunication rooms
- Data Centre audits and surveys, development of recommendations for telecommunications and utility requirements within data centres
- Equipment/Asset audits and surveys
- Rooftop audits and surveys, development of recommendations and procedures for the management of rooftop space for telecommunications and associated equipment
Real Estate Telecommunications Services
At Nyveld Networks, we view the property owned and/or maintained by our clients as a valued asset. We engage with landlords, developers, and property managers within the residential, commercial, and industrial business sectors, assisting with their various telecommunications infrastructure requirements. We believe that any successful real estate project involves the integration of information technology within every construction design.
We consistently liaise with our real estate clients, acting as their telecommunications consultant and advisor with respect to ensuring their base building infrastructure is maintained to industry codes and standards, as well as fire codes. We are engaged by our real estate clients before, during, and after base building or tenant space related projects and events such as new construction, moves, adds, and changes, retrofits, and infrastructure planning for incoming or outgoing tenants.
Some of the real estate telecommunications services we provide include:
- Design and development of base building structured cabling standards, guidelines, requirements, and best practices for property management, carriers, internet service providers (ISP), tenants, and contractors
- Telecommunications project management, including pre, during, and post-construction management
- Review and approval of proposed construction drawings by carriers, contractors, and ISPs prior to work being performed for tenants within the building, on the roof, and associated property of the building
- Design and development of in-building technologies to improve performance, productivity, revenue, appeal, and marketability of a building
- Base building telecommunications audits and inspections
- Rooftop audits and inspections
- Outside plant (OSP) infrastructure planning, entrance pathway, and redundancy pathway planning
- Riser and associated backbone cabling pathway diagrams and documentation
- Inspection of new and existing spaces upon tenant move-in and move-out
- New building construction telecommunications consulting, design, and engineering
- Coordination with internet service providers (ISP) and telecommunications carriers on behalf of the landlord and property manager
- Telecommunications License Agreement (TLA) services, including development of new lease agreements, review of existing lease agreements, and contract negotiation services by accredited and experienced legal resources on behalf of property managers, landlords and developers